Mission and objectives of Italian Components
promoting the interests of the agricultural, earthmoving and gardening machinery components manufacturers in the Comacomp association is one of the primary objectives of Federunacoma, pursued by:
- incentivising the introduction and adoption of newer and more efficient mechanical means in the fields of agriculture, energy, maintenance of parks and gardens, and earthmoving machinery;
- incentivising technological development and updating of the reference machinery base in Italy and worldwide;
- providing members with dedicated support, assistance, and innovative services.
Comacomp’s area of competence is to identify and promote specific initiatives, as summarised in the following list, for component manufacturers in the framework of the main actions performed by Federunacoma in technical-design and economic-statistical areas, and in relation to assistance, promotion, communication and training activities.
- collaboration with Italian institutions to prepare the “ICe agency promotional plan” for the allocation of public funds to support promotional activities in other countries.
- institutional participation in international trade fairs;
- organisation of b2b meetings and workshops in strategic areas;
- visits to member companies by delegations of foreign operators;
- identification of countries in which to conduct market surveys.
Technical and regulatory assistance
- dissemination and continual assistance in relation to the evolution of national and international regulations;
- participation in meetings of european and International technical committees, also with the collaboration of oems;
- assistance and consultancy supplied to companies for the application of legislation and technical regulations;
- organisation of seminars and workshops on specific arguments connected with the components sector;
- collaboration with oems, research institutes, test laboratories and universities for the promotion of joint research activities aimed at developing technological innovations capable of improving product quality and performance and compliance with legally mandated safety and environmental protection requirements.